What is the Mazda Warranty?
If you’re driving a Mazda vehicle or are currently interested in purchasing one, you’ll want to educate yourself on the Mazda warranty. The Mazda factory warranty provides Chicopee drivers with peace of mind that the body and engineering of your vehicle will be covered. Find out more about the Mazda manufacturer warranty at Balise Mazda.
Mazda Limited Warranty
Hit the Holyoke roads in a Mazda model, and you’ll find yourself covered with a Mazda limited warranty that offers added peace of mind.
- 3-year or 36,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty
- 5-year or 60,000-mile powertrain limited warranty
- 3-year or 36,000-mile 24/7 roadside assistance program
- 8-year or 100,000-mile rotary engine core component warranty
Parts and Accessories Warranty
Aside from the vehicle you purchase, you will also receive a parts and accessories warranty on genuine new or remanufactured parts purchased and installed at a Mazda dealer.
- 12-month or 12,000-miles, including labor
- Mazda brake parts warranty
- 36- or 60-month battery warranty
Mazda Extended Warranties
While the Mazda manufacturer warranty is already impressive, Mazda still understands that additional confidence matters for pre-owned models. This is why drivers have access to the Mazda extended warranties.
- Total Confidence: Provides coverage for parts and components in the event of a mechanical breakdown; covers powertrain, and includes 24/7 roadside assistance, advanced diagnostics, and is fully transferrable
- Gap Protection: This protection plan helps you avoid financial struggles if your vehicle is lost or stolen
- Vehicle Theft Protection: This protection plan etches a special identification code on your window to help police track and return your vehicle in the event it is stolen
- Tire and Wheel Protection: Offers flat tire coverage, mounting/balancing protection, tire replacement, wheel/rim protection, and 24/7 roadside assistance
- Appearance Package Protection: If you want to keep your Mazda model looking sharp, this extended warranty offers paintless dent repair, interior fabric repair, and key fob replacement
Learn More at Balise Mazda
When you’re ready to purchase a Mazda model like the new Mazda CX-5, or if you want to compare the Mazda CX-3 vs. Honda HR-V or Mazda CX-9 vs. Honda Pilot, head to Balise Mazda. Our team will help you drive home to Westfield in a new or pre-owned model of your choice, and care for it afterward. We can even help you maintain the right tire pressure for your Mazda!
More From Balise Mazda
Mazda SUVs provide the interior and cargo space dimensions needed to bring along everyone and everything that matters for your trips from Chicopee to Holyoke. Explore the 2019 Mazda CX-5 dimensions, and compare the CX-5 vs. CX-3, to help you find the right SUV for you and your family. Learn MoreBrowse CX-5 Inventory Mazda CX-5…
If you’re driving a Mazda vehicle or are currently interested in purchasing one, you’ll want to educate yourself on the Mazda warranty. The Mazda factory warranty provides Chicopee drivers with peace of mind that the body and engineering of your vehicle will be covered. Find out more about the Mazda manufacturer warranty at Balise Mazda….
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a versatile and spacious model that can easily provide more excitement during your West Springfield commute. But in order to fully understand what’s so special about the new Mazda model, you’ll want to explore its performance specs. Learn more about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 specs below or head to Balise…